Getting Caught In Middle Of An Unexpected Violent Event or Act of Terrorism
There are 3 basic things one needs to know when an Unexpected Violent Event or Act of Terrorism occurs;
• Hand to hand combat
• Weapons (non-firearm)
Which of the 3, Hand to hand combat, Weapons (non-firearm), or Firearms do you think will be most effective in each of the following scenarios?
• Shooting at a public assembly such as mall, theater, train, bus, or subway station
• Explosion in a large gathering such as the Boston Marathon Bombing
• Workplace violence with a knife, ax, or other non-firearm type of weapon
I would love to hear your comments on this Blog or posting.
Some additional advice;
• At the same time learn basic first aid to temper your response to these kinds of situations.
• When there is an explosion of any kind or shots fired one should move in a direction away from the initial sound seeking a fire exit or nearest way out even if that is a window.
• Be aware of and keep in close contact with the people that you are with, if any.
• Have a plan for a place to meet after you get out of the area.
• Use your cell phone or any other form of communication available.
• Think to improvise, adapt, and overcome no matter what the situation.
Finally, spend the required time and energy to develop and perfect the skills and know-how required to effectively defend your self and people you care about.
How do I do that, you may be asking? Download “Defunkin’ The Funk About How To Pick A Martial Arts School” at www.capkido.com/schools.
Don’t make the same mistake everyone else does, follow your own path
If you like this article, please Like it and don’t forget to Share it with someone you know that might need it!
Always be a “Seeker of Knowledge”. Check out the Archives at www.Capkido.com