The Capkido Code of Ethics
1. I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
2. I will always be in a positive frame of mind and convey this feeling to every person I meet.
3. I will give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
4. If I have nothing good to say about someone, I will say nothing.
5. I shall continually work at developing love, happiness, and loyalty in my family and acknowledge that no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
6. I shall develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
7. I will always remain loyal to my country and obey the laws of the land.
8. I will be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
9. I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements in the future.
10. I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness toward another persons viewpoint while still holding fast to that I know to be true and honest.
11. I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
12. I will become and remain highly goal oriented throughout my life.
If you like this article please Share
Check out the entire Capkido Product Catalog here.
Download Defunkin’ The Funk – Instructions For How To Restring The Wooden Octagon Nunchaku For Optimal Power
for only $1.98 download immediately upon payment
Since we are talking about some of the secrets of this beautiful weapon let us talk about what to tie them together with. The answer is nylon rope. Today nothing works better for what ever the Wooden Octagonal Nunchaku shape or size is. Now here is the thing most people don’t know about nylon rope. It has to be a certain size because it affects the proper speed and arc of the weapon. Read more….
Check out our YouTube Channel here