Watch on YouTube
The “Secrets” That The Dalai Lama and Bruce Lee Discovered
What is the “Secret” to reaching the highest levels, in the span of a lifetime, in the martial arts or any other endeavor, physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Other thoughts one should consider when contemplating this question;
• Why is the Dalai Lama the Dalai Lama?
• Why is Bruce Lee likely the single most famous and respected martial artist probably of all time?
• What is different about them from all the other gurus in the world?
Why is it a “Secret”?
• Now there are certain folks out there that sometimes call themselves gurus that do not want you to know the simple “Secrets” that The Dalai Lama and Bruce Lee discovered.
• They must always keep their students in their shadow only allowing them to reach a level that is just under their level. They themselves are limited and afraid to reveal any more than a trickle.
• Their goal is to make it appear everything and anything is difficult and thus it becomes very expensive to learn the smallest amount of their so called secrets.
There will always be those “gurus” who will not like me sharing these “Secrets”. That’s OK though, I serve you and not them.
The Real “Secret” is these 3 things;
1. A good teacher at the right school
2. Practice, Practice, Practice
3. Consistency- harmony with continuity of practice
What is it about your martial art that you are looking to discover? And remember that there are real “gurus” out there. One must seek long and hard to find them or get lucky.
You might now be asking yourself, how do I find the right martial arts school and teacher? Download or order “Defunkin’ The Funk About How To Pick A Martial Arts School” at www.capkido.com.
Defunkin’ The Funk – How To Pick A Martial Arts School
There are many martial arts schools. Schools that claim to teach
self-defense often offer specialized classes. Take a moment to expound
on their true value as far as the martial arts and genuine self-defense
are concerned. The techniques taught in most non-traditional martial
arts disciplines are focused primarily on increasing the heart rate,
building stamina, and in turn improving your overall health. Read more…
If you like this article, please Like it or Share it with someone who needs it!